INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of the Site (individually and/or collectively called “Contents”) and the relative distinctive signs are the exclusive property of Moreno Faina. The contents are protected by copyrights and may not, in any way or form, even partially, be reproduced, distributed, sold, transferred or modified except as specifically covered. Any use of the Contents in violation of the limits specified in the disclaimer, or otherwise contrary to law, is illegal and will be prosecutable by Moreno Faina.
LINKS AND OTHER WEBSITES
The Site may contain text links (the “links”) to other websites that have no connection with the Site. Moreno Faina does not control or monitor these websites, their content or their rules nor promotes them.
Site may contain cookies to allow users a better use of the Site. Users who prefer not to receive cookies can set their browser to warn them of the presence of cookies and then decide whether or not to accept them. The browser can also be set to reject all cookies; in this case, however, the user may not be able to access all services available on the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The User acknowledges and agrees that his/her access to and navigation of the Site is entirely at his/her own risk and under his/her own responsibility. He/she further acknowledges and agrees that the Site is provided “as it is” and “as available” and that it may be temporarily inaccessible or otherwise contain defects that present delays. The shipment of the form “Leave a Reply” with the relative data allows the publication of the data sent on the Site (with the exception of email address) prior approval by Moreno Faina.
This page describes the site’s procedures for the processing of the personal data of its users. Data are always processed within the law and to the highest ethical standards in accordance with all relevant legal requirements (and thus also in accordance with the principles of ethics, legality, transparency and the protection of privacy and rights) and thus by methods strictly correlated to the purposes pursued. The server on which the website resides is at web farm Seeweb Via Caldera,21 B Building – Milano (Italy). In addition to server address, data may be processed at Moreno Faina’s residence or wherever from data processors appointed by Moreno Faina.
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures which operate this website acquire some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communications protocols. These data are not gathered for association with identified subjects, but by their very nature, when processed or associated with data held by third parties, they might allow users to be identified. The data could be processed manually, on paper or using IT or telematics.
So-called session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies that are erased when the browser is closed at the end of a surfing session) are solely used for transmitting session identifying data in the form of numbers randomly generated by the server. These cookies are necessary to ensure secure and efficient site browsing. Session cookies are used in this site precisely to ensure maximum user privacy during surfing as they do not permit acquisition of user’s personal details that would otherwise permit user identification and recognition.
DATA CONTROLLER, DATA PROCESSOR AND DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
SECTION 7 OF D.LGS. 196/2003 – RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
CONTEST OF COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
No data deriving from the web navigation service (given therefore over specified) is communicated or diffused (unless the communication to judicial organs or police offices if necessary). For the other processing the data submitted by the users are known by subjects appointed by Moreno Faina as persons in charge of processing the data. Information updated at 13/04/2012. Any updates carried out inside of policy of constant review of the informative ones will be shown in this page.
INFORMATIVE – SECTION “CONTACTS – LEAVE A REPLY”
Moreno Faina communicates to you that, for the purposes afterwards indicated, he will treat your personal data conferred in the form “Leaves a reply”. Only the necessary data to obtain the purposes shown in the present informative will be demanded and treated.
The conferred data could be dealt by Moreno Faina:
- in order to respond to your comment;
- the data always could be treated by Moreno Faina in order to fulfill an obligation required by law, or by a regulation or a communitarian norm and in order to enforce or to defend a right of Moreno Faina in the appropriate venues.
The acceptance for the purposes of which to the point 2 (A) of the present informative is always free, but the lacked acceptance will bring to the impossibility to follow up to your comment.
The conferment of the data for the purposes indicated to the point 2 (B) of the present informative is necessary and the lacked conferment could bring to the impossibility to follow up to your comment.
For anything not specified is valid the Informative of the Site above mentioned. Information updated at 13/04/2012. Any updates will be shown in this page.